The Hero’s Journey: The New Storytellers
The founder of The Hero’s Journey – Peter de Kuster – comes with a new hero’s journey in which he tells how you are successful as a business storyteller in challenging times.
When times are challenging, the ability of your story to move clients and employees is the determining factor. Keep it authentic, keep it goal directed and give it passionate energy. Rewrite your Story and Transform your Business and Live. Especially in economically challenging times.
Leadership is more difficult than ever. We live in crazy, chaotic times. How are Leaders coping with the present fast changing times? Peter de Kuster has the answers. He invites you to embrace more change than you can handle. Leadership is not a story about control but about the creation of a common quest. A Hero’s Journey. Where leaders are great Storytellers.
Storytellers can say ‘I don’t know’ because it lays the basis of incredible innovation.
Great Storytellers don’t create followers, great leaders create more leaders. Making mistakes is allowed. When you don’t make mistakes you have not accomplished enough. Try new things. Create new stories. Try again. Learn. Experience is the sum of your mistakes.
Peter de Kuster tells how you can become a Business Storyteller and contribute to the organisation of the future. In the present economy the building of a great organisation is no piece of cake. What have successful companies in common? How does your Story contribute to an organization which is programmed for success? How do you build your Story from the most important resource of your organization: its people?
In his own inspiring and provocative way Peter de Kuster tries everything to enrich these stories you tell and to open your mind to new opportunities.
What Can I Expect?
Here’s an outline of “The New Storytellers”
PART I NEW BUSINESS NEW STORIES
- Rewrite the Corporate Stories: All Bets are Off
- Control Alt Delete: Destroy the Old Myths
PART II NEW BUSINESS NEW VALUE
- From “Cost Center” to Legends: the Hero’s and Heroines Journey
- The Storytelling Rules
- Once Upon a Time: The Stories50
PART III NEW BUSINESS NEW BRAND STORY
- Beyond Solutions: Providing Memorable “Experiences”
- Embracing the “Story Business”
- Storytelling: The “Soul of the New Enterprise
- What is Your Story: Archetypal Meaning of Brands
- The Ultimate Value Proposition: The Heart of your Brand Story
PART IV NEW BUSINESS NEW MARKETS FOR STORIES
- Stories Worth Trillions: The Heroine’s Journey
- Stories Worth Trillions: Passion Never Retires
PART V NEW BUSINESS NEW WORK
- Making Work Matter: The QUEST Project
- No Monsters: QUEST Projects for the “Powerless”
- Boss Work: Stories, Heroes, Demos
- Bringing QUEST Work to Fruition: Your Client’s Story & StorySelling for Heroes
PART VI NEW BUSINESS NEW PEOPLE
- Re-Writing the Individual Story: The Hero’s Journey
- Boss Job One: The Story Difference
- Meet the New Boss: The Heroine’s Story
- Getting it Right at the Start: Storytelling for a Creative & Self- Reliant Age
PART VII NEW BUSINESS NEW CORPORATE STORY
- Think Meaning & Impact : The High Value Added Corporate Story
- Pursuing Happiness & Excellence in a Disruptive Age: The Leader’s Story
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’ s Journey & The Hero’s Journey
Peter is founder of the Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey project where worldwide thousands of professionals shared their story of making money doing what you love. He wrote 50+ books. Peter has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.