“The Hero’s Journey is about saying “yes” to yourself and in doing, becoming more fully alive and more effective in the world….The quest is replete with dangers and pitfalls, but if offers great rewards: the capacity to be successful in the world, knowledge of the mysteries of the stories you tell yourself and the opportunity to find and express your unique gifts in the world”
In this bold and original journey, Peter de Kuster shows that the hero’s journey isn’t just for certain people under special circumstances. Exploring the many heroic paths available to each of us at every point in our lives, his innovative program enables us to live heroically by activating and applying twelve archetypes in our lives.
In this journey in Paris Peter outlines twelve archetypal patterns that can aid your inner story development and your quest for wholeness.
These archetypes are inner stories that can help us
- prepare for our journey, by learning how to become successful members of society;
- embark upon the quest, by becoming initiated into the power of the story we tell ourselves and
- return to transform our lives and business as a result of claiming our uniqueness and personal power.
Created for individuals seeking to realize their full potential and professionals engaged in empowering others, Peter shows how journeys differ by age, gender and cultural background of the traveller, and how archetypes help awaken the capacities of our storytelling. A unique test, the “What Story are You Living? and excercises are included to help us understand and awaken our inner stories.
What Can I Expect?
Here’s an outline of the Hero’s Journey in Paris: The Storyteller Within
PART I THE STORYTELLER WITHIN
- The Stages of the Journey
- The Ego: Protecting Who We Are
- The Soul: Entering the Mysteries
- The Self: Expressing Ourselves in the World
- Beyond The Hero’s Journey
PART II PREPARATION FOR THE JOURNEY
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storytelling firm which helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lives and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.
IS THE HERO’S JOURNEY FOR YOU?
- You are a creative professional who is interested in developing yourself and your creative business.
- You are aware that there are no quick fixes. Learning is a journey that works when you are fully committed to it. A guide like Peter de Kuster can bring awareness and help you navigate, but in the end it’s you who is in charge of your growth.
- You want to learn more about how to tell yourself a more powerful story, learn about blind spots, and get feedback.
- You are curious and want to engage in an interactive learning journey with Peter de Kuster.
- You are motivated to work in-between journeys on yourself (e.g. working on questions that will help you develop new storytelling, mindsets, skills, and behaviors).
WHAT’S YOUR QUEST-ION?
The Hero’s Journey is all about your development. To make the most out of your journey with Peter, we ask you to prepare topics to work on with him. These topics can serve as a starting point for further in-depth exploration.
One Hour Virtual Coaching for Euro 150 (excluding VAT)
One Day Journey for EUR 1,200 (excl. VAT)
Two Day Journey for EUR 2,150 (excl. VAT)
Three Day Journey for EUR 2,950 (excl. VAT)
BOOK THE HERO’S JOURNEY
Who can sign up for The Hero’s Journey?
Creative professionals who wish to improve their storytelling, mindset(s) and develop their leadership skills.
What language do we speak in the journey?
Can I bring my own topics?
Yes, you get to choose your own topic.
Are journeys confidential?
Yes. Peter will not share anything that is discussed in the journey.
Where will the journeys take place?
Sessions will take place travelling with Peter a world city like Paris, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Antwerp, Berlin, Madrid, New York, Venice.
How do I sign up?
Send Peter an email to email@example.com
How do I pay?
After you booked The Hero’s Journey by sending an email to Peter you will receive an email with info how to pay.
How do I book and reschedule a journey?
Once we’ve received your payment, our Program Coordinator will book your journey. She will also support you with rescheduling journeys if needed.
What is your cancellation policy?
Individual journeys can be postponed up to one week before the journey.