What is the best thing that I love about my work?
-The best thing about my passion is to travel with limitless imagination
What is my idea of happiness?
-So many things “are” happiness for me … my son, drawing, living in contact with nature, my bonsai …
What is my greatest fear?
-I don’t know which is the biggest, however I am afraid of racism and hatred between different ethnic groups and religions …
What is the trait that I most deplore in myself?
– I hardly forgive whoever has done wrong to me
Which living persons in my profession do i most admire?
– I only mention 5 names (it could be many more): Simone Legno, Mike Mignola, Mathieu Lauffray, Marco Checchetto, Hayao Miyazaki
If I could, what would I change about myself?
– I would like to be more enterprising
Where would I most like to live?
– i would like to live in canada or denmark
What is my most treasured possession?
– my most precious asset is my son Riccardo
What is my most marked characteristic?
– I’m a joke type
What is my most inspirational location, in my city?
– a very stimulating position for me is sitting on the rocks and looking at the sea
You Only Die Once. What music would I listen on my last day?
– on my last day I would listen to a mix of iron maiden, porcupine tree, dream theater and marillion … four of my favorite bands
Who is my hero or heroine in fiction?
Who are my heroes and heroines in real life?
all men and women who dedicate their lives to the least and unfortunate, without forgetting doctors, especially in this difficult period
Which movie would i recommend to see once in a lifetime?
– Just one movie? Nightmare before Christmas, which besides being a great stop motion film has a beautiful story to tell
What role plays art in my life and work?
– The love for art in my life leads me to look at everything that surrounds me with curiosity, to study its shapes, colors … or possible variants
What do the words ‘You are the storyteller of your own life’ to me?
– we are the architects of our life, with the actions we do … but I also think that a small part is already marked …
Which people or companies would I like to work with in 2021?
– I would like to work with the great Simone Legno, David Lozeau, Luca Stella, Adriana Farina, Alessandra Alyah Patanè, Luigi Bigio Cecchi, Martina Montrasi, Otto Schmidt, Irina Hirondelle, Katia Even.
What project, in 2021, am I looking forward to work on?
-We started in this final year to produce illustrated books for children. We started with the halloween story “Mr Zukky and the bat” but we plan to publish more on a regular basis through the amazon platform. We are working on Christmas stories and have planned several picture books for children in 2021 (“A ball in Christmas”)
Where can you see me or my work in 2020?
– You can see my works on the website http://www.papuzze.it or via facebook and twitter, searching for “papuzze”
What do the words “Passion Never Retires” mean to me?
– The passion for everything, and therefore also for art, always pushes you, it is an engine that is always on, a flame that never goes out and that often burns stronger than ever. Passion in something can really help you make your dreams come true.
Which creative heroes should Peter invite to tell their story?
– I think Peter can contact some artists i know (in person or through their art) and ask them to be able to make them better known thanks to his website. Among these I can suggest: Alessandro Ceccarelli, David Lozeau, Luca Stella, Martina Montrasi, Paolo Raiteri, Federico Mele, Mario Santoro.
You can contact me via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or via facebook (Antonio Papuzze, my real name is Antonio Lo Presti)
on twitter (papuzze)
Books on amazon